Ahoy hoy from New York

UnNatural said:
I feel at home already...

Any other New Yorkers out there? Know where i can score some quality pods? Fairway, my habanero source has been dry for 2 weeks and keeps telling me they're on the way, check back next week. I need my fix!!

Plenty of places have the usuals; jalapenos, serranos, thai hots etc. but nothing else.

Yeah, the owner(and admin) of this whole shebang is from the city, bro. And Fineexampl is right across the river from you.

Sickmont said:
Yeah, the owner(and admin) of this whole shebang is from the city, bro. And Fineexampl is right across the river from you.
I'm pritty sure THP just started growing a few plants last year so I don't know if he'll have anything.

UnNatural said:
I feel at home already...

Any other New Yorkers out there? Know where i can score some quality pods? Fairway, my habanero source has been dry for 2 weeks and keeps telling me they're on the way, check back next week. I need my fix!!

Plenty of places have the usuals; jalapenos, serranos, thai hots etc. but nothing else.

WHAT UP NEIGHBOR!
Do I know you?

Sweetness! My office is in the Upper West Side, my house out in Bayside Queens. Where abouts are you guys located?

Where i can i score some hot pods around here? Does Whole Foods have em? Any farmers markets?

Hey UnNatural welcome to this fine place of answered questions and endless threads from pissheads that have got nothing better to do *takes another sip*. So whats the unnatural thing? Did you knock someone out with your little finger or what?

If ya want some nice seeds go to www.thehippyseedcompany.com Neil runs he show there and he is a Blackbelt in something or other, you should get along fine!!

My ability to not tap out or pass out and eventually escape locked submissions, triangles, rear nakeds, kimura's specifically. "He should have passed out within 15 seconds! That was just unnatural!"

Thanks for the tip Novacastrian, i'll definitely check out hippy seeds!

UnNatural said:
My ability to not tap out or pass out and eventually escape locked submissions, triangles, rear nakeds, kimura's specifically. "He should have passed out within 15 seconds! That was just unnatural!"

Thanks for the tip Novacastrian, i'll definitely check out hippy seeds!

You and i are one in the same, no one has ever choked me out.. Knocked me out yes but not choked..:lol: (oh yeah that was s king hit, dog punch whateve) I take pride in my hard (and rather large) head.:rolleyes:

imaguitargod said:
Hey hey hey! I never lie about anything. You may not agree with my views (such as a pre-evisting society on Mars, or that cows are evil). I may be bat shit insane, but I am not a liar. ;)

"All liars go to Cleveland"

remember that stupid line?

Novacastrian said:
You and i are one in the same, no one has ever choked me out.. Knocked me out yes but not choked..:lol: (oh yeah that was s king hit, dog punch whateve) I take pride in my hard (and rather large) head.:rolleyes:

Yeah dude!

Did you compete? MMA? Kickboxing?

I wonder if you'd be able to get away with rubbing some 7 Pot placenta on your gloves before a fight.:hell:

Actually, I am a suburban kid, living on that raft that sticks out to the right of you...:)

How long have you been in the Apple?
I mean, with the thousands of produce stands, you are bound to find some with a pepper selection, no?
Maybe try downtown, in the village, there seems to be at least one stand on every block. You can also try inquiring in some of the restaraunts that serve spicy foods... there are countless numbers of them.
You mentioned Fairway - the one by me usually carries a great selection of hots. You might want to ask the manager at yours, they might bring them in for you.

Back