• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Aji Jobito seeds for the winner

JoeMay said:
One more guess Ames, KS?
Ding Ding Ding. We have a winner.

We are so small we don't even have our own zip code.We have to share one with two other towns.

Ok so here's the deal. Anyone that participated or commented in this thread will get Aji Jobito seeds sent to them. So if you made a post any where above this one pm me your address and I will send you seeds.

Thanks for playing

Hah, I looked through your previous posts, and you said you were 10 miles east or Concordia. So I checked it out on google maps and went exactly 10 miles west, I guess I might be a little dyslexic or something. Of course, Ames is exactly 10 miles east on Google maps.

I was never good at following rules.

Great contest SG!! You can send mine to someone in need, I have plenty. I only played for fun and would have asked you send to someone else anyway. I know I shouldn't play when I dont need the seeds but some of these contest are so fun they suck you into playing.

Congrats to all who played!!

THX for the fun!  :cheers:

hogleg said:
Great contest SG!! You can send mine to someone in need, I have plenty. I only played for fun and would have asked you send to someone else anyway. I know I shouldn't play when I dont need the seeds but some of these contest are so fun they suck you into playing.

Congrats to all who played!!

THX for the fun!  :cheers:
Welp, if no one has asked.... I'd love to get some Aji Jobito seeds :)

Back