Aji pineapple

Looking for aji pineapple and pumpkin hab and mustard hab seeds. Anybody got some to trade? Check out my grow list for trade options

Thanks in advance

I can tell you that my pineapple ajis and mustard habs are among the very top producers i have ever seen...  The pineapple ajis are short, vining plants that are just loaded to the ground with countless pods per plant, while the mustard habs are towering five-foot-tall, far-branching plants that are filled-out with tennis ball sized pods.  My brother and i plan to try the mustard habs soon (stuffed with cheese and grilled).  The pineapple ajis taste surprisingly pineapple-like.

bravesfan said:
Looking for aji pineapple and pumpkin hab and mustard hab seeds. Anybody got some to trade? Check out my grow list for trade options

Thanks in advance
can you get back to me in about 3 weeks, i have mustard hab and aji pineapple seeds, sorry i do not have pumpkin hab
im going on vacation and im gonna be crazy busy until i leave and then wont be around to see to the trade until about then

please let me know if this is ok with you and also what do you have for trade?
pm me please

thanks your friend Joe

Hell joe I can wait til January but I can't imagine I have anything you don't lol
I will get my list of seeds together and post it later for those interested

These are seeds that I have for trade now:
Malaysia large Tabasco
Brain strain red
Naga morich
Hungarian hot cherry
Bonda ma Jacques
Red scotch bonnet
Caribbean red
Yellow 7pot
Peach bhut
Trinidad congo red
Fish pepper
Scorpion tongue
Wasp
Ashe county pimiento
El oro de Ecuador
Inca red drop
Red Trinidad hab
Bishop crown
Ring of fire cayenne
Jwala
These I should have when all plants have ripe pods:
Large red 7pot
Chocolate bhut
Charleston cayenne
Fatali
Datil
Chocolate scotch bonnet
Not chocolate scorpion
Piquin
Chocolate hab

I think that is it
KiNGDeNNiZ said:
ive got mustard habs for sure... =D...

very lovely colors
Those look amazing!!
Pm on the way

bravesfan said:
Hell joe I can wait til January but I can't imagine I have anything you don't lol
I will get my list of seeds together and post it later for those interested
ok

Back