• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Aji Pineapple

I sent you some Aji Cito and some Aji Lemon seeds today for your own personal stash. The Aji Cito has a good flavor with more heat :) enjoy

Super cool I'm really liking these aji peppers. I have tried the aji lemon and aji pineapple so far and there is no soapy taste to me just great flavor

Definitely agree on the pineapples. I got some in a box from Coheed as well and loved them. Great flavour and a low enough heat level that my wife even liked them. Double win! :dance:  

Congrats. I've never had the pineapple or lemon but just tried the aji fantasy last week. Loved it.
Looking forward to tasting the other 2 and "hopefully" sowing a seed or 2 of them next season!

Brutaldiver said:
Congrats. I've never had the pineapple or lemon but just tried the aji fantasy last week. Loved it.
Looking forward to tasting the other 2 and "hopefully" sowing a seed or 2 of them next season!
Never tried the aji fantasy but its on my list. I have seeds drying of the lemon and pineapple if you send me a sasbe I'll send you some.

Thanks brother! Let me get myself to the USPS for some envelopes then. I can throw in a few seeds for the aji fantasy peppers I just got.They ought to be dry by today or tomorrow.

rebelgrower3 said:
Just received a box from coheed and had aji pineapples in it. This is my first taste and I love them. Not alot of heat but a great every day pepper for sure on the grow list.

Just saw that you started this thread today lol. Glad they made it and even more glad that you like them.

This was my first year growing them as well. I will definitely keep growing them. The plants actually do get quite large and are very heavy producers. Nice and prolific.

Back