• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Aji varieties you love

I'm hooked on the Aji Pineapple. Love the flavor and has a good little bit. Growing Aji Pineapple again this season as well as Aji Orange, Aji Dulce 4, and Aji Dulce yellow. What Aji do you fancy past or present?

What does the pineapple taste like?
I've tried Aji Limon and Aji Brazilian Starfish and really liked both of them.

What does the pineapple taste like?
I've tried Aji Limon and Aji Brazilian Starfish and really liked both of them.
Its got a sweet kind of fruity flavor to it. Very light aroma, kind of smells alittle like a pineapple but does not taste like one to me. If you like Aji lemon drops then you'll prob love Aji Pineapple. It's got a good little mouth burn to them as well. Win win variety to me. :D

Aji limon are great, so the pineapple sounds like I need to try it next year. I`d like to grow the Braz. starfish next year, too. And one of the Aji dulce varieties. And..........And..........And............ :rolleyes:

Aji limon are great, so the pineapple sounds like I need to try it next year. I`d like to grow the Braz. starfish next year, too. And one of the Aji dulce varieties. And..........And..........And............ :rolleyes:
and then
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7luMp6lb9M

If by "Aji" you mean Baccatums, then in my reading experience, Aji omnicolor seems to get the best comments in regards to flavor.

Do a search for them here, or on google, and you'll see what i mean.

Wish i would have included them in my grow list this year... but def next year!

Back