• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

ajijoe 2015

Not as much to look at as some years wanted to actually start planting stuff i can eat
with a recent turn of event that is my health, i can no longer eat the super hot stuff anymore and if i need anything for hot sauce i have my friend to fall back on, so here is what im doing this season

2015 GROWLOG

HOT PEPPERS favorites ect

KALIDOSCOPE
AUSTRALIAN LANTERN
AJI OMNI-COLOR
WILD BRAZIL
BIKER BILLY JALAPENO
VENEZUALIAN TIGER
AJIJOE,S CHOCOLATE HAND GRENADE HAB
ORANGE AJI TEAPOT
ORANGE AJI BOLSA DE DULCE
ELEPHANT EAR
KRIMSON LEE
FIDALGA ROXA X CGN 24360 (yellow fruit same shape as Fidalga Roxa)
AJI JOBITO
AJI LIENERO
FIDALGA VERMELHA
Hot mystery mix

MISC PEPPERS
ZAVORY (Amanda’s MG)
FOOLED YOU JALAPENO
PR AJI DULCE
TANGERINE DREAM
CARNIVAL BELL BLEND (mixed colors) purple,yellow,red,orange
YUMMY SWEET
GOLDON MARCONI

___________________________________________________________________________________
ORNAMENTAL PEPPERS ( MEMORIAL for AMANDA THIS SEASON)

SANGRIA
ORDONO
CHINESE 5 COLOR (SM FRUIT ORIGINAL)
MINI FISH
CHILLY CHILI
TRIFETTI

________TOMATOES___________________________________________________________________

BLACK FROM TULA
WEAVER STRAWBERRY
ROMAN CANDLE (yellow Plum)
 YELLOW BRANDYWINE
YELLOW PEAR
SWEET PINK CARNEROS no germination<><><><
CASTOLUTO FIORENTINO
CORAL QUEEN
KUMATO (BROWN)
SPECKLED ROMAN

Good luck with your grow, Joe.  I, too, am branching out this year and trying some less hot varieties that I can eat without it being an ordeal.

not much to report moving along well with the exception of my wife falling very ill she is on the mend from a very bad virus that could have killed her
doctors still are not fully sure what it is yet we get test back Wednesday when she goes for her follow up visit to the doc

no germination on the SWEET PINK CARNEROS TOMATOS

slow but sure germination on the KRIMSON LEE

will prolly till the garden this coming week and get er ready

thanks again your friend Joe

Sorry to hear about your wife falling ill, I hope she is better now, so far none of my rare wild peppers have not come up, but all my others did and I have a good crop of tomatoes and eggplants to keep my mild and sweet peppers company. Any more I just use my super hots to make a powder with that I can measure out the amount that suits me. I have a few wilds that I overwintered so I will have some going for seeds, next season I plan on growing a lot of crosses to restock my Super hot powder and do some 4 way back crosses if I can get some help as my hands shake to much now to do that kind of thing.
Well I hope that you and your wife heal up and stay well and that you have a great season.

Sorry to hear about your health and your wife being ill. I pray for the both of you, a quick recovery. Hang in there bud. Glad to see your still growing. You always have a great list of plants.

Chuck

Hey Joe, glad to see you are growing.  Hope your wife is doing better and you are ok.  I sure hope we get together at Bowers this year.  I also hope you are able to make that Uncle sauce this year!

Man, I totally missed that you started a glog - glad I found it!
Been awhile since you've posted. I hope things are going better with your health and your wife's health.

Good luck this season!

Hey Joe - saw the health issues and am keeping you in my prayers. Blessings kind sir and remember Eph 3:20 God "
is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us,"

Back