• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

travel Ajijoe is back from Vacation

hello all im pleased to say i am back after a week in the Pocono Mts of Pa and in spite of what the weather threw at us it was great, the old staying is true "a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work, and in my case a week :woohoo:
the wife was sick for three days but she beat me in quantity of fish but i got her in Quality of fish
here is how it went

MONDAY
checked in nothing first day wife wanted to get the cabin in order so we didn't have to do anything rest of the week, i agreed

TUESDAY
WENT FISHING!! at LAKE WALANPAUPACK  the dock provided didnt catch anything went back at night still didnt catch anything
sat around the fire had a about 2 or 3 beers with dinner, nice day though

WEDNESDAY
 WENT TO MY FAV LAKE FISHING PECKS POND!!
had a little bass action but didn't catch anything, i went mostly weedless artificial , my wife beat me by catching one of the biggest Sunfish i have seen in years
also went to WHITE DEER LAKE caught a bunch of pan-fish for use as catfish bait

THURSDAY
it rained stayed around cabin or pub across street (good food) had a break in the wether and cooks some burgers and Kebabs on the fire YUMMY!!
FRIDAY
it rained stayed around cabin or pub across the street (food food)
SATURDAY
got a little fishing in caught nothing worth anything overcast all day wanted to rent a boat at Pecks and do some serious fishing but we didnt want to risk the weather its very violent up there
caught a 11 inch Yellow Perch from the dock at Walanpaupack NICE FISH!! THEN RELEASED IT (no pic)

SUNDAY
fished hooked up a nice Musky on a trolling lure lost it 2 feet in front of the dock but that's ok i was going to let him go again anyway he was if i had to guess  3 and half feet long
also caught a small 6 inch small mouth bass

Monday

checked out came home
photos are located in my growlog at reply #178
comments are encouraged if you want to
thanks and its good to be home im our own beds again

your friend Joe

pics are located in my grow log reply #178

if anyone is interested to see them

thasnks your friend Joe

Back