ajijoe is not closing up shop

Awsome news joe!!!! We are all glad to hear things woked out. Never loose the faith! God is always there right next to us thru the good and bad

Well PRAISE BE TO THE LORD! This is great news, Im so happy ! I told you HE RESTORES! What looks lost to us sometimes is really just restoration. It's a putting of things into a new order a divine order as he makes all things new. Not sure what but something's being worked out here and it is for the better, you may not understand the why for quite some time but the day will come when you will look back and go Oh!! THATS WHY!! Pain may last though the night but JOY COMES WITH THE MORNING !'

Congrads !!

Spankyscolts said:
Well PRAISE BE TO THE LORD! This is great news, Im so happy ! I told you HE RESTORES! What looks lost to us sometimes is really just restoration. It's a putting of things into a new order a divine order as he makes all things new. Not sure what but something's being worked out here and it is for the better, you may not understand the why for quite some time but the day will come when you will look back and go Oh!! THATS WHY!! Pain may last though the night but JOY COMES WITH THE MORNING !'

Congrads !!
thank you for taking the time to comfort with you words of Godly wisdom

you helped me to get through another day and now im coming out an the other side of this adversity a stronger more discerning man

thank bro your friend Joe

I read the initial post and I was lost for words since the morning,, got home from school to read the good news, glad you will still be around afterall!

Back