vendor ajijoe seeds

Wanted to say thanks to the member ajijoe here at THP. He doesn't have a website you have to contact him with a PM to see the seed list but i made a nice size order for a buddy of mine on here and i wanted to say the shipping was fast the prices were really fair and the seed list is massive!

I have no problem saying he is a trusted vendor around here and if you are looking for some seeds at really good prices send this guy a PM.

Thanks ajijoe great customer service.

Link to his profile: http://thehotpepper.com/user/3393-ajijoe/

+1  for Joe!

Really original varieties list and fair prices (well international shipping apart, damn postal service thieves!).
Excellent germination rates and all i got growed true.

Recommended!

Datil

Joe is a TREASURE in a world of seed sources !

11980659114_6f37c1f54c.jpg

I got seeds from Joe today, it took a little longer than first expected but he dropped me several PMs letting me know what was happening, and threw in a couple extra bags of seeds for the trouble. He also put chunks of dried pepper in with most of the seeds, both to show its the real deal and for sampling pleasure.

Ill definitely be coming to Joe back next time i need seeds and id heartily recommend checking him out! Thanks Joe!

HurtsGood said:
Just got my seeds.

Thanks Joe
yup they went out yesterday morning(wed)

thanks your friend Joe

gourdmaster said:
I got seeds from Joe today, it took a little longer than first expected but he dropped me several PMs letting me know what was happening, and threw in a couple extra bags of seeds for the trouble. He also put chunks of dried pepper in with most of the seeds, both to show its the real deal and for sampling pleasure.

Ill definitely be coming to Joe back next time i need seeds and id heartily recommend checking him out! Thanks Joe!
yeah man sorry it took so long i had a nasty sinus cold everything was bothering me for a few day straight and i darn near killed myself with the pepper dust you see i ran out of dust masks and tried to do the orders without them, bad move very bad move!!! :eek:  i almost threw up because i was coughing so much i started gagging, i had to stop and take a little break until i felt better :sick:  and i am better now :dance:

as i always do i will deliver no matter what!! and i glad you like what you got!

thanks your Friend Joe

Aji Joe is great to deal with!  Huge seed list, great prices and easy to deal with.  I ordered some seeds over the holidays and Joe kept me updated as to when they shipped out and they arrived quickly even in the middle of the holiday mail craze.  Will definitely deal with Joe again!

Thanks!

Big Lew said:
Aji Joe is great to deal with!  Huge seed list, great prices and easy to deal with.  I ordered some seeds over the holidays and Joe kept me updated as to when they shipped out and they arrived quickly even in the middle of the holiday mail craze.  Will definitely deal with Joe again!

Thanks!
thanks lew

your friend Joe

tylerdodd25_92 said:
yeah I would like to comment to. Joe is a great seller, seeds come fast and have great germination rates. If your ever looking for seeds go to him first!
thanks Tyler

hey long time no hear from hows it going??

your friend Joe

Back