vendor ajijoe seeds

Wanted to say thanks to the member ajijoe here at THP. He doesn't have a website you have to contact him with a PM to see the seed list but i made a nice size order for a buddy of mine on here and i wanted to say the shipping was fast the prices were really fair and the seed list is massive!

I have no problem saying he is a trusted vendor around here and if you are looking for some seeds at really good prices send this guy a PM.

Thanks ajijoe great customer service.

Link to his profile: http://thehotpepper.com/user/3393-ajijoe/

tylerdodd25_92 said:
Welcome Joe and good been busy with school and stuff. How about you?
just been very been busy with "life stuff" lol

ya know work paying bills nothing exciting

gonna be getting started planting indoors end of feb :dance:  when are you??

i was talking to Sheila and Claire the owners of Pocono pines motor lodge in Tafton near the lake where we where staying on our vacation this fall and they said they cant plant till around mid June im sure its the same for you there not that far from you??

i plant outside after mothers day mid may

thanks your friend Joe

FGpepperguy said:
Joe rocks!  Just got my SASBE back with 21 different varieties!  Thanks Joe!

Joe - what are the 4 "mystery" seeds that were tapped under the packing tape???  :drooling:
thank you for the shout out

i have no idea what those seeds could be?? sorry they got sucked up by the tape when it touch my work table they could be anything ;) surprise!!

thanks your friend Joe

Got my seeds too, many thanks to ajijoe! Got some pods for few of them, this just drive me crazy because I have to wait next season! My bad, I found this great site and made my order too late....
Ajijoe is great! God bless him!

rghm1u20 said:
Got my seeds too, many thanks to ajijoe! Got some pods for few of them, this just drive me crazy because I have to wait next season! My bad, I found this great site and made my order too late....
Ajijoe is great! God bless him!
yes it is sad that you cant plant them now, my suggestion would be to use the pods and put the seeds in the freezer till your going to plant them, that will keep them viable

thanks your friend Joe

Streamer said:
Guess I missed ajijoes post.   Pm'ed me that he is no longer selling seeds.   :(
yes very sorry about that

these are the kinds of things that go by the way side when your job has you by the Butt, they jump up and down and say how well "we" are doing per quarter. my only questions are who or what is this "we" crap??? the we i know are not doing very well, they got something wrong in the context of there conversation,in truth there only talking about themselves, sad thing is i hear this is happening everywhere

but enough about that,on a more positive note, i have at this point decided to keep all my seeds and do an occasional give-away as time permit because i have no idea what the future will bring??, who knows maybe i will be up and running again in the future??

for as much as my life has taken its most busiest turn i can remember i just cant seem to stay away ;) !! and im not going to!! :mad:

thanks all your friend Joe

Back