• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

AJs March 2011

More impressed every time I look AJ.
So you have a biz...do you sell just peppers or also seeds?
Man I couldnt imagine the work. I have around 250 and it's a major time consumer....very fun and rewarding..but still consuming. Kudos to you.
Not sure I can ever grow that many plants because I simply do not have room in my basement for that many and here in Ohio, that is the only place I can use unless I spend a fortune and get a heated greenhouse outside.

thanks all...

Very nice AJ.

So how many plants ya got total? Looks like an easy 3k. :eek:

I sure hope you had some help potting up, but I bet ya did it all yourself. :)

When do you hit the market to start selling - mid-April?

Good luck with it and keep us posted.

got about 2500 already transplanted with probably 300 to go...mostly annuums..and yes, I transplanted each one with TLC...

I like to be market ready middle of March...there are some folks that start buying in mid march but most start around the first of April...

1. Do you ever see a cal mag def. using botanicare?
2. What kind of "soil mix" do you transplant into?
3. Are they all from seed or do you take any clones?

1. No
2. About 40% new premium potting soil from my local nursery (their brand - Archies), 20% new compost and 40% recycled soil from last year
3 All from seed

So you have a biz...do you sell just peppers or also seeds?

Not sure I can ever grow that many plants because I simply do not have room in my basement for that many and here in Ohio, that is the only place I can use unless I spend a fortune and get a heated greenhouse outside.

I sell a few seeds along but mostly I just sell the plants and peppers...I will have quite a few Scorpion seeds for sale this next year...

simply put, you will grow as many plants as you want...you can always find room for a few more... ;)

Back