• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

harvesting AJs Second Harvest 06-21-09

Mmmm... poppers.... :drool:

Are bulls horns the same as cow horn? I have those on my todo list for next year. How hot are they for you?

stillmanz said:
Mate you gonna need to get yourself a commercial kitchen and get that concentrate rollin.

I am going to check into a commercial kitchen today and see what their "limits" are...

Penny said:
Holy cow.....you have been busy AJ!!!!

it is truly a labor of love Penny...

caroltlw said:

Are bulls horns the same as cow horn? I have those on my todo list for next year. How hot are they for you?

I don't know if they are the same or not Carol...there is not much heat that I could tell, but I have to be honest, I had just taken a bite of Fatalii and couldn't taste much heat from something else...they were delicious stuffed and grilled on the BBQ grill...

caroltlw said:

I'm quite sure those are the same but there's also goat's horn(cayenne) and several Italian ram's horn types too;)

AlabamaJack said:
haven't decided what to do with the fresh fataliis/nagas/superhots...

Hey AJ...tinkering around with a new sauce. Would definitely take them off your hands. And I am lucky enough to live by you!

the pods look great! the poppers & stuffed peppers look really tasty!
I know its a location thing but damn you already have 2 healthy harvests, while I've yet to see a pod on my plants.

I wish I had all of those. I got so jealous, I decided to eat one of the few of my homegrown habs that were still green. Good heat, but green habs taste terrible.

thanks again all..

so far, the Naga Morich is leading the group for production...but that could be because I have more of them than the Bihs...the Bihs are loaded with pods...

order of production so far...

Naga Morich
Bih Jolokia
Bhut Jolokia
Dorset Naga
(Naga Jolokia Seeds from Key West - about 6 weeks behind the rest)

Back