• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

AlabamaJack's Orange Habaneros

Dear AJ,
I love you, no homo.
These are absolutely the most beautiful peppers I have ever laid my eyes on... we get slim pickings up here in NJ from the looks of it. Let me give each a review quickly. But first I must just say this, I don't think a single pepper in my entire order even had a scratch on it. These peppers are beautiful and I will post pictures when I can.

Orange Habanero's
Probably some of the most potent orange habanero's I have ever come across, and delicious had a pungent taste similar to fresh sweet green peppers but with an unexpected level of heat behind it.. I chopped one up and put it on my Taylor Ham, Egg, & Cheese Sandwich today and I was expecting the same heat level as the orange habaneros we get here in the NJ supermarkets. Needless to say after that sandwich I needed a glass of milk. I am almost afraid to try the other ones... no I am afraid to try the other ones. But that doesn't matter because as the only person in my company I must do "freshness testing" a made up position I hope to one day pay somebody else to do and just be the person filming it for all you trolls on the interwebs :P... if I can set up a camera I will film my misery as I go from Trinidad Congo, to 7-pot, to Big sun scotch bonnet. I might cry, for several hours. and be incapacitated for several days.

Cooking up my first bunch of recipes on Sunday bottles will be available soon and I am looking for people who want to review my sauces. I will send them sample bottles but they have to promise to review my sauces with purity and honesty. I don't want you to just tell me what I want to hear. I want to know your complaints with the sauce, how you think I can make it better if you have any. Growth is impossible without quality thoughtful and personal input. Thank you all, pretty pictures will be up tonight. I have to go do business. :censored:

Back