seed-train ALL ABOARD THE AUSSIE SEED TRAIN!!!!!!!!!!

-ROUTE UPDATE-

Here is modified route with labels! More interactive than ever before!

Train is currently at stop 1, ready to go to stop 2. Any problems, questions, fire away! Don't forget to get in touch with your next stop ahead of time! :)

Also a big thank you to all involved, pats on the back all round for making this thing work! touch wood :)

I'll be adding some seeds from these two peppers Yaki blue & Pink Tiger. But it's very hard to tell when these peppers are ripe. Anyone know how long do these peppers take to ripen?

Yaki Blue (Purple Bhut)

Originally from the USA
The heat level of this chilli is extremely hot.
Got a really strong flavour, as excellent fresh as in powder to make a curry paste out of it ! Prepare your fiery blue chicken wings for a hell of a flight !!!

Info Source

sXAgRoQ.jpg

x5k7gcE.jpg

Pink Tiger

Originally from Italy.
The heat level of this chilli is hot. This chilli is a cross between the bhut jolokia (Ghost chilli) and the Pimenta da Neyde
SHU 200,000 - 350,000

Info Source

1igMXxE.jpg

KQCldeg.jpg

Oook! Sorry for holding onto to it. I have been very busy.

Thank you, Shoerider, for supplying some sweet as fleck varieties. I grabbed quite a few, but none are yet depleted.

Here is what I have added:

JAY'S PEACH GHOST SCORPION
SCOTCH BONNET MOA
SCOTCH BONNET RED
HOT BEADS
PRIK KI NU SUAN
PRIK KARIANG
TRINIDAD SCORPION CARDI
TRINIDAD SCORPION MORUGA
GOCHU (KOREA)
BAHAMIAN GOAT
URUBU WILD BRAZIL
SUPER CHILLI
7 POT YELLOW

I also chucked in a mystery bag, just for lols. It has a lot of interesting stuff in it. Good luck.

RaelThomas said:
Oook! Sorry for holding onto to it. I have been very busy.

Thank you, Shoerider, for supplying some sweet as fleck varieties. I grabbed quite a few, but none are yet depleted.

Here is what I have added:

JAY'S PEACH GHOST SCORPION
SCOTCH BONNET MOA
SCOTCH BONNET RED
HOT BEADS
PRIK KI NU SUAN
PRIK KARIANG
TRINIDAD SCORPION CARDI
TRINIDAD SCORPION MORUGA
GOCHU (KOREA)
BAHAMIAN GOAT
URUBU WILD BRAZIL
SUPER CHILLI
7 POT YELLOW

I also chucked in a mystery bag, just for lols. It has a lot of interesting stuff in it. Good luck.
Just pulled into hotrod64 station,
thanks RT.

ThatBlondGuy101 said:
Uh-oh!

An open window and a gust of wind just set my seed-processing operation back a few weeks  :tear:  :cry:  :eek:
So that's a bummer,now I have to harvest some new pods -sigh-

How is everyone else going?

Doesn't look like we're getting much action here or over the Tasman, so I suppose this is it!

The planned route as of now is:

- Shorerider (start)
- RaelThomas
- Hotrod64
- pcweirdness
- ThatBlondGuy101
- Sev
- mrwrx
  - Repeat

If anyone has any issues, voice them!  

As for a start date, how does after Easter sound? That way the seeds aren't sitting unsupervised in a post office somewhere for the long weekend...

Happy Chilliing! :party:

So this is the order + me on the end? It's moving along pretty quickly

novicechilligrower said:
So this is the order + me on the end? It's moving along pretty quickly

Yes, that's the order, as shown on the map i posted at #64. Mrwrx should be in contact with you soon. If not, try to talk to him.

LocalFart said:
The train ever going to come west? No concerts is one thing... But no seed train too??? haha
You haven't noticed the train until now? It's been talking about for like, a month now. I dunno if it will be able to make it over there, it's a fair way.... Keep you fingers crossed that someone feels generous.... If not, next round, eh? All the best, TBG.

Nope. I normally have my filter set to growing and sauces :( thats okay. Maybe next time. I don't have too many types to give anyway.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Ahoy Sailors!

I've been trying to get a response from Sev, but to no avail. he hasn't been on since 19th March... I'll wait until the package stops at me, if he doesn't come to life before then,I'll send it straight to mrwrx? Thoughts? :confused:

Back