seed-train All aboard ( The next seed train)

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]1. HH81HETTERHALF Washington
2. MAFWIZ Covina, CA
3. KINGDeNNiZ Southern, CA

4. Argflores Orange county, CA
5. 3/5 King Wauconda, IL
[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]6. Jamison Wisconsin[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]7. Dragonpeppers[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]8. griff87 Hamburg, NY [/background]

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]9. Durhan_Bull Durham NC
10. loafers (by the way welcome to THP) Northwest CT
11. Melissa 77754 Corona, CA
12. stc3248 Poway, CA
13. Jsschrstrcks region 9b ????
14. chef c BLANK
15. Gnarlyeggs Philadelphia, PA
16. Pash Orange County, CA
17. pinoypride83 Ewa Beach, HI
18. nmorris279 Riverside, CA

19. CUBANSURFER Lafayette, LA
[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]20. cpmansebo10 Ohio
21. RCC Triangle, NC
[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]22. Sr. Beaver Arizona
23. Yumyumyellow Alexandria VA
24. Windsong Georgia
25. Bamaboy1975 Suffolk, VA
26. Chile_freak North Carolina
27. Teamcole Orange, TX
28. SocalChilehead Los Angeles, CA
29. Thecollegekid Colorado
30. Bodeen
[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]31. Souf[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]32. Emon069 Boulder City, NV
33. Silva83tj Pendleton, CA
[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]34. Stalin---chicago, IL
[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]coheed196- Central BAMA[/background]

Sorry GTF I don't think we are adding more people at this time... Perhaps at the end of this round it will be open again? I don't know, thats really up to nmorris :)

It's here, and man it does not dissapoint!!!, gotta run to Malwart in the AM and get more small baggies and should have it back on it's way by noon!!!!

thanks for the list update ken... hope things are well for your plants at home and where youre at now...

denniz

Thanks brother... Almost all my rooster spurs are gone, devils tounge is gone, some of my superhots (my dougnot, butchnot, and red savinots), about half of my orange habs are gone, half my jalapenos, all but one thai sun, pablanos, hot cow horns, and so forth... all totaled I've lost about 60pct of the plants (mostly due directly to, or due to complications arising from tropical storm debbie) back home.

Getting some started up here hah. I should post pictures.... Maybe tomorrow :)

Yep, wish I had a bit more time, too. I just seeded a couple dozen peppers and a few weren't on the train already. Added 13 varieties to the massive amount that are already in there. This one has by far the best varities out of the trains that went around this year and very few duplicates.

i just picked about 15 cleo's dragon hab's, datils, barrackpores, BS, bulgarian carrots, naga morich and some aji crystal... maaaaaaybe a few more too... we'll see :D

Reactions: RCC
I know I'm too late for this one, but put down for the next round hopefully by then the hb22's I ordered will be ready as well as a few others I have..

Sorry everyone, work got in the way this week like all 4 day weeks do, been pulling 14hr days all week but the train will be hitting the tracks enroute to Yumyumyellow in the AM

Somebody's about to get lucky... i just put my first yellow bhut into the box :D somehow i managed to squeeze all those in there, plus 9 more varieties! it'll be out first thing in the morning!

photo-18.jpg

I think it needs to go back to conductor. Lol. Train and pods going to a person who needs it the most. Good job YY. That's a nice concept. Throw pods along with seeds.

Back