seed-train All aboard ( The next seed train)

Got the train a day earlier than tracking number originally said. Will sort through and such tonight and send it on its way tomorrow

Alrighty, I added about 25 varieties and took a few I didn't have, Megan it will be on its way to ya tomorrow.

Will post tracking number tomorrow

Sorry for the delay folks. The HHs have family matters that are being addressed. I too am dealing with family matters and should be back home Friday. I've asked him To hold
It until then. I should get it Monday and will have it out the same day. This should give me enough time to communicate with the new riders and see if they are still interested. As mentioned

A new rider will be add every 2 riders. Again I will go through the post and see who wants to be on again. Thanks for everyone's patience.

Denniz

Big thanks to king for letting you all know what's going on. I've kept in contact with him this whole time. The box is on its way to king right now.

Yes, I must apologize. These last two weeks have been full of ups and downs, things are going back in a better direction now. As HH posted above its on its way again. Thanks guys!

Dennis, you can leave me off the second round, I think I have plenty of seeds for next year.( the next 2-3 years actually)Lol. Thanks everyone, it was a fun ride!!!

i'm actually thinking the same thing; i've had a limit been placed on the amount of pepper plants i can grow... thank god for overwintering. i have enough varieties to keep me busy for a while :)

Back