seed-train All aboard ( The next seed train)

Sweet! :onfire:
I had PM'd loafers at least a week ago and haven't heard from him. I assume I will most likely be skipping him. I will message melissa to see if she is still interested or not, seeing the note next to her name.

Melissa messaged me back today saying that her plate was pretty full and to go ahead and skip her. So it will go to Shane after I receive it.

OK Gals and Guys where is the train located ???????????????????

Looks like it's still in New York. Make sure you PM Pash with your address so it hopefully can avoid any delays. Hope you enjoy. This train has been going for awhile now.

King still very happy you are still helping with this. It can be a lot to handle at times. WTG!!!

Good job. Hopefully it can get back on the tracks this week, sometimes around the holidays it gets derailed just for a short bit.

NOTE TO ALL RIDERS: Please try and PM the person ahead of you, your address it makes the turn around time way shorter.

HAVE A SAFE FUN TRIP EVERYONE!!!!! :)

Got it in today, added what I had that wasn't on it (not much) plus some extras that I had; It's now reboxed and waiting to go out Monday afternoon to KevinH....

Back