seed-train All aboard ( The next seed train)

Hey Guys,

I've PM'ed Souf and landracer, no reply.  Not desperate yet, that comes tomorrow.  Just joking, but it would be nice to ship today.  Train all fueled and waiting for a place to go.

I PM'ed Tim Vader for his addy.  I'll wait until Wednesday for someone above him to answer with their address.  This has never happened before, to the best of my knowledge.  Sorta spooky...anyone out there?

Portuge said:
The conductor should have everyones address if they are part of the train... just saying
I have addresses but it's not a good idea to pass out an address of someone who isn't responding to this thread or private messages. Windsong if they don't reply to your messages send it to Tim and I'll try contacting them to add later on the list.
Souf(maybe)
landracer
Tim Vader
soslOw
Judohero
cruzzfish
BSPH

Well, I finally got someone's addy and the winner is......Tim Vader!   Going out today, sorry for having to skip Souf and landracer (no reply to request for addy).  Hopefully the Conductor will reroute the train to you soon.

Tracking #  9405509699938158506771

Hey, Mr. Conductor.  Any chance I can jump on this choo-choo? 

Very-busy-train-station-in-India-634x375.jpg

I don't quite have 50 posts, (but will by the time the Seed Express pulls into the station. :P )
I can't offer much exotic stuff, but also have very a minimal wish list.
Will try to hook up with Impending_Bending and any other Tucson area THP members to have them share and contribute if they so desire.

Thanks.

As long as folks are asking, do you mind if I hop on as well, conductor?

I've got some interesting non-superhots to contribute to the cause. At least, I think they're interesting :)

Hi All,

Sorry I was AWOL when you guys were looking for me.  I actually had the train just a few weeks ago, so I am good for this season.  There is some really great stuff on the train and I am looking forward to riding again in the fall.

Cheers!

Stephen

So it's:
Tim Vader
soslOw
Judohero
Me
brainstrain
geonerd
blorvak 

Is there some kind of rule against telling anyone what kind of thing is in the box? 

None I know of Cruzzfish, check back in the thread for posted pictures of train contents.  I usually ask the person I'm sending train to if they want anything special I may have.  Have fun,

Curt

judohero said:
i have some bhutlah seeds im going to put in there. with a few other types of seeds
As in the same bhutlah that standbyandfire has? If so, I'm gonna have an EVIL pepper to load into the seed train next year. I'm not taking all the seeds though. Put extra in there so that the other guys can get a few out of it.
Edit: I have seeds to put in, but they all got blended together. If anyone wants to have a chance guessing as to whether or not it's peach ghost, perfume, douglah, or pumpkin shaped hab, they can.

Me Too, but unfortunately I have 106 varieties of hot pepper seeds set now and I only planned on 80 to 90 varieties this year.   LOL  :confused:  :surprised:   Best laid plans of men and mice, I guess!   Keep me in mind for a few seeds next year...Please.

I want to thank everyone for their efforts in keeping the seed train supplied and on it's appointed rounds.  I hope it sees several more rounds and more people get involved, also thank you for allowing me to participate.   :dance:  :dance: 

If there aren't any left, I'll have some fresh seeds next year. Can't give em out to too many people though, for obvious reasons.

Back