• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

All systems GrOw! with blonde's blessing!

So I'm getting ready for my big grow and as I've shared I have no budget for this am diving in on faith alone hoping to come up with the funding for each stage as I go. I don't really have a set up just am empty room and some lights. I was trying to come up with something to get this operation off the floor and something to hold the lights. Today I come home and bam (MY WIFE) !! Yeap the same gal that rolled her eyes when I started all this, the blue eyed skeptic I live with had put together this for me

IMG_6969.jpg

I know it don't look like much but it holds the T5's and the 4 72 cell trays almost perfectly! It was all put together for about $65. And my wife did it !! which is blonde's way of giving me her blessing. Ah yes boys the favor of my beautiful blue eyed sweetie is on the project now it can't help but succeed we are all systems go for next weekend , throttle down and full steam ahead. Only thing left to do is decide if I want to embarrass myself with a Glog .. lol ; ) wish us luck

Between the two of you tackling it, you'll have a jungle by early summer/late spring! So wonderful to see her surprising you and diving right in! :)

That's awesome. You are indeed a lucky man to have a wife that will not only support you on this, but will actually buy equipment for you.

Back