• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

All the way from Oz

Delivery man rang the bell bit ago and surprised me with a package. Seen it was from Mick and knew right away what it was. Ripped it open and yep, I was right. I got me a bottle of ol' Man Stillmanz Leukemia Foundation WORLD'S GREATEST SHAVE Hot Sauce. Can't say no to such a worthy cause.

Looks quite delish too with bits and pieces of spices and pepper seeds floating in it. Had to taste it and just happened to have a spoon sitting in my cup of tea that wasn't busy so a few drops of sauce on the spoon and in it went. Not real familiar with the flavor but the heat is an old friend. After reading the ingredients it didn't take long to figure out where the flavor was coming from. Had to be the piquin chilles I don't think I've ever tasted one before. The heat hits right now and hangs one for a few minutes. Roof of the mouth, tongue, back of the lips and the back uh ma throat.

Here's what it looks like:

IMG_4841cre.jpg

Might of should perhaps picked up two bottles.

Thanks Mick, pretty good sauce.

Yeah I have a bottle that's almost empty and might be trying to get another before they all disappear....It's a great table sauce and is sensational on a nice T-Bone steak...:)

glad you like it. and yes sorry we are currently sold out.
Will bring it back in the near future with a different label, I'll keep you posted.
Mick

I haz runded out also, i have also runded out of the Sting!! Bah i will be getting some more verrrry soon. :P

Back