• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

almost 90

So for the first time this year it is supposed to approach 90 degrees today...yesterday morning when I woke up it was 39...plants gonna be stressing a little

Buy them sunglasses :)

A_Hot_Pepper_Wearing_Sunglasses_on_a_Sunny_Day_Royalty_Free_Clipart_Picture_091013-211852-645009.jpg

bravesfan said:
So for the first time this year it is supposed to approach 90 degrees today...yesterday morning when I woke up it was 39...plants gonna be stressing a little
Yeah, same here in Minneapolis. They are saying 94 today then back down to 70 tomorrow.

Every thing was good here till mothers day. Mine got hit by frost! Now its 89. Wtf... They're still alive just tatterd a bit. Hope they wil be ok. Fml

Balduvian said:
wish i was in around the 80's and not hi 50's for our days lol
yhea I'm commenting more on the weather, less on the chilies. My peppers look better than ever. Once they are hardened off well, they are very resilient but none the less grow slower in colder temps.

bravesfan said:
Hahaha that ain't nothing!  As I write, my computer weatherbug is telling me it's 98 F!  Note that it's 8:52 PM here lol.  Been a hot few days over 100 already :fireball:

Back