• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

AM i the only one???

so far i have met about 5 people from THP..and all i gotta say is.. AM I THE ONLY 5'6" pepper grower.??? haha its hilarious.. first up was i met Melissa... taller than me..then met Smokemaster... again taller....then got a little short with MAFWIZ.. (same height) .. then BAMM. Shane is like 6'2"...today.. i ran into Spongey.. knock knock....WTH!!! he's like 6'5" or something.. looked like a scene from the movie TWINS... great guy... showed me his pepper haven... got to see the infamous BRAIN tree... that thing was huge.. taller than me!!

anways.. am i the only one 5'6"???

denniz....

I am 5'6".

But then, you probably mean guys rather than chicks. I am more inclined to wonder why it matters to you. You are as tall as you are - you didn't have any input into that any more than the rest of us had input into how tall we are. I think most of us are more concerned about things like the person you are inside rather than your height. And if you grow peppers well, or want to learn, or if you cook a mean hot sauce or rack of ribs.... it's all good!

But yes, there are guys on this site who are shorter than you. We love them, too! ;)

I ended up being 5' 9" and have 11 immediate family members over 6'3"....one grandfather was 6'10" the other 6'5"...both grandmas right at the 6'1" mark....damn I might be adopted : )

Dang Denniz you make it seem like I am wayyyyy taller than you, only an inch!!! LOL! Now my husband yea, 5'10" and Nick 6'. I do have some girl cousins that are 6' though, tall peeps in my familia that is for sure!

Back