Announcement: Monthly Pepper Box is a hot sauce of the month club. We're new in town and thoughts w

:welcome: 

sounds like a good program, I wish you guys much success. 

Give me a holler if you're looking for more sauce makers.  Or maybe we can work something out for Pure Evil. 

:cheers:
salsalady

salsalady said:
:welcome:

sounds like a good program, I wish you guys much success. 

Give me a holler if you're looking for more sauce makers.  Or maybe we can work something out for Pure Evil. 

salsalady
I am always looking for sauce makers.  Shoot me an email or message me.   And looking at your site, we should talk.

filmost said:
You guys in the states have all the fun. :tear:

Looks like an awesome biz though! ;-) If I still lived in the states I would be all over this!
Yeah Japan is a bit outside our comfort zone.  But thanks for the support.

Damm bro, you're OP was top notch and informative. To be honest, I was expecting some Spammy type thread, but no.... VERY appropriate for this forum, as there are some pretty kickass sauciere's here, Texas Creek Products, Lucky Dog Hot Sauce, Pex Peppers, (to name a few), and LOTS of consumers. I will check you out and maybe sign up. 

Good luck dude. Great idea you have there.

Oh yeah, and DEFCON has thee best wing sauce on the planet. 

Scoville DeVille said:
Damm bro, you're OP was top notch and informative. To be honest, I was expecting some Spammy type thread, but no.... VERY appropriate for this forum, as there are some pretty kickass sauciere's here, Texas Creek Products, Lucky Dog Hot Sauce, Pex Peppers, (to name a few), and LOTS of consumers. I will check you out and maybe sign up. 

Good luck dude. Great idea you have there.

Oh yeah, and DEFCON has thee best wing sauce on the planet. 

Thanks man.  Yeah the response from everyone here has been pretty stellar.  I look forward to really becoming a member of THP.

Cheers
pepperguy1 said:
That sounds like a really good price.

;) Yeah, the price might be too good for what we have put together.  We may have to make adjustments moving forward.  We have a few spots left for our first box in October and after that is filled the price may go up a bit.  

We could do the current price all day long and send out cheap hot sauce, but that isn't really the point of the club.  We want to find artisan sauce makers and feature them.  And, for better for worse, they sell pricier sauces.  

But that is why we are still in an open beta format.  Things are fluid and saucy at the moment.

Cheers

Back