event Another Defcon Day, Saturday April 1,2006

Yup, another one. I think I posted something here stating the date, but just to make sure. We're having it again at The Alley Bar & Grill, 428 Springfield Avenue, Berkeley Heights, NJ. We did it at the same place about a month ago, and the turn out was good, but not the usual maelstrom, mainly because we got 24+ inches of snow that day. Anyway, FREE Defcon wings from 1-6pm, drink specials, and raffles for all sorts of Defcon stuff. I will be bring my "private" stock of ZERO BATCH #2 for tasting as well. Nothing like a hot sauce demo on April Fools Day!!! :mouthonfire:
Seems a number of chiliheads from the HSB are coming, how about a few from The Hot Pepper. Perhaps I'll throw in a habanero eating contest between the 2 factions to make it interesting.

The Creator

DEFCON Creator said:
Seems a number of chiliheads from the HSB are coming, how about a few from The Hot Pepper. Perhaps I'll throw in a habanero eating contest between the 2 factions to make it interesting.

The Creator

Which team am I on?

Hmmmm, good question. You may have to be the ambassador for The Hot Pepper, as it seems quite a few are coming from the HSB, we'll have to wait and see.

Well since I cant be in Jersey that day I'm just going to say good luck! Hope you have a better turnout / weather this time around.

Thanks, I couldn't believe the amoutn of snow we got and we still filled the bar all day. This leads me to believe this one is going to be a rather large turnout. I've decided on the contest, I'm going with the DEFCON #1 wing eating contest. This should be funny as Hell. Nothing like hot wings on April Fools Day.

Back