Another guess the number Lotto - closed - # 60 won

THESE HAVE BEEN GUESSED ALREADY.

1 , 5 , 7 , 10 ,11 , 12 , 13 , 17 , 18 , 19 , 22 , 23 , 24 , 25 , 26 , 27 , 30 , 31 , 33 , 34 , 38 , 42 , 44 , 45 , 48 , 49 , 54 , 58 , 60 , 61 , 63 , 67 , 68 , 69 , 72 , 74 , 77 , 82 , 86 , 95 , 97 , 98 , 99 , 101 , 107 ,108 , 111 , 113 , 115 , 123 , 129 , 131 , 135 , 136 , 137 , 138 , 141 , 143 , 145 , 146 , 147 , 156 , 169 , 172 , 173 , 177 , 180 , 181 , 185 , 186 , 192 , 199 , 200

THESE HAVE BEEN GUESSED ALREADY.

You all are welcome,a LOT of people have thanked me for doing this Lotto even though they haven't won YET(might go to the dart toss again).
I added more seeds tonight after literally spending all day yesterday and today either going through my collection or checking out the #'s here.

Some person is going to get one heck of a lot of varieties of seeds. LOL

Only started going through the Chinense and Annuum seeds.Went through the Baccatums and Frutescens already.

IF this goes on for long enough and I get to my MONSTER collection of C.Pubescens the prise collection will be insane.

My total collection is over 3000 pepper varieties,crosses and strains.
Lets say 1/3rd +/- or so are in quantities to add here....

I love spreading the heat. :)

PS: don't start filling my mail box with SASBE requests or free seed demands.
Trade offers are OK but just because I'm doing this doesn't mean I'm anyones seed bank.

Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

Only reason I'm writing the PS is because a couple people PM'd or E Mailed me asking for me to send them seeds with nothing to trade or even do a SASBE type thing.
Kinda pissed me off.
Told them no and added a few varieties here to piss them off. LOL

I'm having fun,don't ruin it.

I like to pick who I offer SASBE offers to.I don't like demands for free seeds especially at my expense(postage).

99.9999% of you guys are great,I wish I could spread the heat to all of you but I can't.

I'll do more of these as my seed supply permits.

Not a good first post-you want some other persons #.

Read the list above,not just the long list of seed names in the first post....

See - THESE HAVE BEEN GUESSED ALREADY. with the #''s above...

24 hours and no guess.

I'll give the people until tonight to post a new # that didn't follow directions-
picked some other persons # or didn't pick one between 1 and 200.

don't edit your post,write a new one,I'm not going to go through 5 pages of guesses to see if the 2 or 3 people changed their number to a valid one.

Mystery # was picked before the Lotto and is between 1 and 200.

Once a number was guessed it is OWNED by that person.

Winner takes all.
The first person to pick a # would be the winner - seeds will not be split up between 2 people because the second person didn't check to see if a number they chose was already owned.
If I split the seeds up it wouldn't be fair to the person who first guessed the number.
It was in the rules in my first post.
There were only 3 rules
numbers had to be between 1 and 200 , 1 guess per person
and
1 winner takes all.
That means 1 person per number as I've written several times during this lotto.

I'll probably toss the dart tonight.
Like last time
All #'s will be written on the target in the order they were picked.
I will toss the dart without wearing my glasses (at the white blur) so nobody can say I was aiming at anyones specific #.

So re pick the repeat guesses or the number not between 1-200.
There were 3 I think but 1 person already picked a valid number.

One guy picked a 500 something # and I think the other duplicates were something like 199 and 186,not sure but there might have been 1 more...
I'm leaving it up to the people who messed up to re post a valid #,I'm not going to go through 5 pages of #'s to see who didn't follow directions or check the #'s before guessing.

Good Luck to Everyone.

The Lotto lives for another 24 hours....unless people keep guessing and someone wins.

Not even 1/2 the numbers have been guessed yet.

10 more Annuums added.

Back