• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Another PepperLover Lover

I'll try to keep this short. So I ask everyone on the forum about who the most reliable seeds source is and the answer came back almost unanimously "PepperLover". So I contacted Judy, put a small order in for some red and yellow 7 pot brain strains, Yellow Fatalii, and bishops hat. My order comes in with a few more extras. Reaper, Brown Moruga, Trinidad Perfume, and Brazilian Starfish.
Judy, I think you're online right now and I just want to share with everybody how awesome I think you are. As far as I'm concerned there is no other source for seeds than PepperLover. You won my heart Judy, Stay spicy :clap:

Waiting to place a fall order when she has added newbies to her list,  from what I read she will be adding 60 more, but iI don't know if I can wait that long, my check writing hand is already shaking.     We should add her to the top of the list Vendors if there is one.
I'm hoping that she will be adding some more rare wilds as I doing mostly a wild grow next year, but will still be buying a mixed lot from sweet and mild to super hot.

Back