Another SASBE - Trinidad Scorpion Green - 10 Seeds Each - CLOSED

Thanks for the interest. At this point, Tex16 was the final winner (10 of 10). If I open up another offer, I'll let everyone know. If you haven't PMd me for address, please do so.

Chris

I'm bumping this up. As of 9/22, I have re-opened this offer for a Round 2 distribution. 10 seeds each to the next 10 people who post here and meet requirements.

Chris

Chris,

I may be pushing the 2 offers in a month stipulation, don't recall how long ago I got seeds. If I qualify, I'd like these. They are an eyecatcher. I understand if you spread the heat elsewhere.

Tom

I'm definitely in. This makes offer #2 for me this month, and will wrap up my search for next year's seeds. Gotta ask, how do you know when these are ripe? Will they never eventually go red? Thanks again!

Nice offer.

Too many instructions for me.

Everybody enjoy.

sein_soup_nazi.jpg

NO SEEDS FOR YOU !

:halo:

sein_soup_nazi.jpg

NO SEEDS FOR YOU !

:halo:

There really aren't that many instructions... I feel like if sending an Sasbe, and not being greedy is too complicated, then you don't want the seeds very badly... No offense.

I'm fine with the rules. When its your offer, perhaps you will have different ones... but it seems to me that for the amount of seeds he gives away, most all of the rules are ones anyone would end up at eventually...

My seeds came today. 4 of them were still attached to a single thin piece of placenta which tasted awesome. These may be replacing Chocolate Scorpions on next year's planting list (no vacancy left for new plants). Thanks again Chris!

-Brett

Thanks for your input JSS, makes my whole day hearing from you.

Got a green scorpion growing, I have seeds, Chris how can you tell when the pods ripen?

Back