Another seed giveaway

For anyone new to the acronyms here,  SASBE is a Self Addressed Stamped Bubbled Envelope 

I had to go look it up.  

Very generous offer.   Do you like peaches? 

I can eat a peach for hours,lol.

On a more serious note,I really only like them fresh.

Not really a fan of them in pies and cobblers.

It's a texture thing.

Would you like some seeds?

Gonna take a break from this for awhile. In the process of setting up a fundraiser for a dying friend.

To all of you that have already sent an sasbe to me,I will get them out as soon as I get them.

I'll resume this offer after every thing calms down a bit.

EvanWilliams1988 said:
Gonna take a break from this for awhile. In the process of setting up a fundraiser for a dying friend.

To all of you that have already sent an sasbe to me,I will get them out as soon as I get them.

I'll resume this offer after every thing calms down a bit.
Sorry to hear mate, that's something that would be hard to deal with. 

Post details, I'm sure others would be happy to return some of your generosity, or "pay it forward " as you say.  :P

I'll be happy to contribute.

SR.

I just got my seeds and I've already got a couple soaking and getting ready to germinate.

Thanks so much for this very kind offer!

Let us know if there's anything we can do to help your friend and his family. I'd like to repay your generosity.

Bayoubulldog said:
I just got my seeds and I've already got a couple soaking and getting ready to germinate.

Thanks so much for this very kind offer!

Let us know if there's anything we can do to help your friend and his family. I'd like to repay your generosity.
Good to hear they made

I recently set up a gofundme account to help out a little. They have no insurance as far as I know. Just trying to help offset the final expenses a bit.

EvanWilliams1988 said:
Good to hear they made

I recently set up a gofundme account to help out a little. They have no insurance as far as I know. Just trying to help offset the final expenses a bit.
Could you please post the details mate, I'd like to donate. I'm sure others here would chip in too to repay some of the generosity you have shown. What goes around comes around.  :P

SR.

Back