• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Another Suppose to be C. Reaper

This Particular Plant looks like its gonna Throw ALL Chocolate Pods, so far every Pod turning is Chocolate in Color, my other 2 Plants Are Throwing Red Reaper Pods, i assume are the Real deal. As to what this Chocolate Plant actually is? I did keep the Seeds from The largest Chocolate Pod (They were the Very first 2 Pods i got). They are CRAZY SMOKIN HOT!! I just tried a Tiny Little Tip of the Smallest Pod and that Sucker LIT me up I can stil feel the Burn from it over an Hr later

Same 2 Chocolate Pods that Started this thread, and 1 of my True Red Reapers from another Plant

But but but but...how was the flavor? :D

Be a trooper like Nigel :P

Honestly i dont look forward to sampling mine but you got to eventually. I got a Naglah Brown almost ready. I got a feeling that is gunna be a rough ride.
cross between the Trinidad 7 Pot Douglah and the Red Bhut Jolokia.

Da Douglah is supposed to be really hot too. :scared:

Had to bump this to show what seeds from those brown pods are producing. Haven't sampled one yet either. Hopefully i get more pods that look like the 2nd pic to grow next year.
p1tAti0.jpg

SR9ir1N.jpg

Cant find any other pics of the pods you sent before i cut them open but im pretty sure these are it.
QNUpyru.jpg

Back