Antep Aci Dolma

Still no word from Fords and i even talked to him on the phone. Said he would look into it when he got off work. 13 days, no seeds or shipping notification is bullshit IMO. Not even a stinking email reply after the call.

Over a month (12th Oct) since Bhuter got a box of pods i sent in trade for just some seeds. He confirmed he received them and liked them on the 18th. I think ive been plenty patient at this point. I sent 2 private messages on the 19th and 23rd of last month. Bhuter still has not been on THP since the 19th of last month.

Getting a bit pissed at this point over just getting a few damn seeds. Over $23 out of pocket and still cant get a pack of Antep seeds.

Thank you, im gunna let this ride till next Friday. This just really chaps my ass that these seeds have been such a pain to get. Even the original ones i got came from Australia through a local friend. He had terrible germination with them but managed to trade me a couple seedlings. Then this seasons seed fubar mix up. One of the main peppers i wanted this year so its a sore spot atm.

Got a email from John at Fords apologizing and telling me all orders shipped. Also said if mine dont arrive in a day or two just email him back and he will resend them.

A little communication goes a loooonnngg way. Shit happens i can understand that. Just let me know within a reasonable time frame. Being left in limbo is very aggravating when its seeds that have been a pain to get.

Now if i can just get some CARDI Scorpions right out of their seed pack and some nice 7 Pot Primos im all set for next season. :P I got my Scorpion seeds i can fall back on but chance of a cross is there.
CARDI-Quality-Brand-Scorpion-Seed-Package3.jpg

Well i tried to call Bhuter at the only #s i could dig up. One was disconnected and someone answered the other # saying i had the wrong #. Then quickly hung up on me.

Fords still has not delivered after i emailed him back about not getting the seeds. He did not even respond back to the 2nd email either.

These are the first 2 times i have ever been dicked around with on a online deal. Bhuter knew exactly what seeds i wanted in trade before his last PM on the 18th. Told him more than once anything else he wanted to toss in was optional and upto him....Hate to be a dick but the time for being nice about this is basically gone.

That sucks, I know it's more about the principal than the money.  You can always report them to the BBB. If you paid with PayPal, you can tell them you have not received your goods.

Fords out of the blue sent me an email on the 10th saying it was shipped again. So according to him this will be the 3rd time.

Ordered 2 packs off Amazon from the RFC store since i needed a laser toner too. Amazon has yet to screw up a delivery and ive gotten a ton of stuff from them.

ShowMeDaSauce said:
Fords out of the blue sent me an email on the 10th saying it was shipped again. So according to him this will be the 3rd time.

Ordered 2 packs off Amazon from the RFC store since i needed a laser toner too. Amazon has yet to screw up a delivery and ive gotten a ton of stuff from them.

I did the same thing - ordered (and received) from RFC. I've pulled the plug on Ford's.

You never got your Antep seeds from Fords either? Im yanking the pug as soon as my RFC seeds arrive. If RFC can get them to me before Fords i will never buy from Fords again. This has been a total fuster cluck. I have been completely polite in all conversations with him so far but frankly im tired of waiting on his seeds.

Is this the pheno your looking for i received seeds from someone on this site if so i'll be happy to share i have a few from a plant from a yr ago 

Back