• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Any experience with MykoRiz Spores for enhanced Root Network and N* Uptake?

sadowski25 said:
Anybody here used Advanced Nutrients: Piranha , VooDoo Juice and Tarantula on peppers ?
I applied last night a mix of B-52, Bud Candy, VooDoo Juice and Piranha to my peppers on aeroponics, and tomatoes on Kratky.
Let me know how they work. I have another additive for the nutrient solution that made my roots brown purple. Must have used to much. Now I use that additive for a foliage spray instead. I'll get the name when I'm home.

Sent from my Galaxy S8 using Tapatalk

AvidLiving said:
Let me know how they work. I have another additive for the nutrient solution that made my roots brown purple. Must have used to much. Now I use that additive for a foliage spray instead. I'll get the name when I'm home.

Sent from my Galaxy S8 using Tapatalk

My experience is that most of the different suppliments in bodybuilding i have tried in my weightlifting career and those so called specialized additives you mentioned are more out to get your money, than make any major difference to the grow of the plant vs. how much they cost. I will not stop you from trying them out, but i did tell you my honest opinion about them. :neutral:

Good basic two part fertilizer is all you need for a great grow and harvest, you just need to mix them right to match the chilis different growing stages.

Go check this out:
https://www.fatalii.net/Growing_chile_peppers/Hydroponics
I know this man have achieved similar kind of results in hydroponics, just by using Ghe floramicro/floramato in different rations. How much more harvest could you want based on those pictures, if that Ghe stuff alone can do that with proper knowledge? :rofl: :woohoo:

I have learned this fact from years of experience, how marketing really works to make you buy stuff you really dont need. I want you to save a huge load of money because chilis are not some kind special plants, that they need those additives to get amazing results!

I use 2 part fertilizer.
YARA Kristalon:
Yellow - for young plants NPK 13-40-13
Blue - mostly for vegetative state : NPK 9-6-20
Orange - in state of fruiting NPK 6-12-36 +3Mg

But I use them in a mix. And with addition of DIY Cal-Mag. And they have in them micro elements from the start.

I only got hmm booster/supplement for my plants that are just a microbial/fungi supplement of hydroponic system that from start is sterile.
And those bacteries and fungi protect plant against root rot, and helping plant with enzymes etc. to get what is the best from nutrients.
Plus some carbohydrates to feed those micro-guys, and vitamins.

And my plants started to look better with this, and root mass finally growing again!

sadowski25 said:
Yara is made in Holland.

Correction to your info. Yara is a Norwegian based huge international fertilizer company, that bought out old Finnish fertilizer company named Kemira nearby and the new name now is Yara. They make the same Yara stuff here and it has been tested in chili growing here too with great results, so i know is very good stuff for hydroponic growing.

sadowski25 said:
I wrote what was on my packages of Yara :)

The problem for me is to get proper ratios of this fertilizer for peppers.

Ok, i dont know any values for that stuff..But my advise is to go ask our biggest Finnish chili growing site called chilifoorumi.fi  about those rations. In the most lower corner of the site says Fatalii.net forums (in english), click the yellow link below that and ask advise in English after creating your profile for the site. I am sure that they will tell good values to you, if you just ask. :P

sadowski25 said:
The problem for me is to get proper ratios of this fertilizer for peppers.

What i have gathered from the Finnish chili forum, that your particular Yara fertilizers have not been tested for chili growing because they are not available here to buy and also they have not been in the market for long to make any testing.

One point they did mention, that you are making things too difficult for yourself by using too many fertilizers/additives in the same time or using a combination that is untested for chili growing, thus it is very hard to find the right values. So it is like trying to make chili growing seem like it is some sort of rocket science, when in reality you can make it very simple for yourself by using simpler fertilizer combinations for the same end result.

Also the High Pressure Aeroponic setup you have is something so advanced,  that most folks in there have not even seen such a thing to give you a proper advice, so pat yourself on the back for being a pioneer tester for such an advanced system.

They have used Yara ferticare hydro combined with YaraLiva Calcinit for chili growing in hydroponics, so they are using simpler fertilizer stuff to get the same results and it is very easy to mix them too to find the best values for chili growing.

Maybe ask a question there in the forum, to know what other simpler fertilizer combinations works great in hydroponics and the values used.

Back