• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Any idea what this is?

This is one plant I did not start from seed, and the tag was printed on one of those lable makers. The UVs from the sun must have totally faded the name of the darn thing. It's contorted like my Bhuts, but has a very smooth and glossy skin. I gave one to my son who is a chef and he is going to get back to me on how it tastes, but I just may have to dig in on one myself.

IMAG0169.jpg

Well it doesn't have the "lantern" or the "bowling pin " shape, and only one fruit per node, but by the smoothness it looks similar to the "Bombay Morich" which I've grown.....just my opinion

Well it doesn't have the "lantern" or the "bowling pin " shape, and only one fruit per node, but by the smoothness it looks similar to the "Bombay Morich" which I've grown.....just my opinion
I looked up the Bombay Morich, and it sure looks just like it. I'm sorry I havn't been able to post a better photo. Got busy at work, and not I'm in Texas on vacation. I'll see if I can do a better job when I get home, but I am thinking I got myself a Bombay Morich.

Back