• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

any magazines?

http://containergardening.about.com/od/reviews/gr/SpecialEdition.htm

You could probably get as good or better information on the internet for free though.

I just grabbed a copy of "Urban Farm" because the cover story is about growing peppers. While not specifically for container gardening, they do have a lot of container ideas, and growing tips for people without a lot of space.

I just grabbed a copy of "Urban Farm" because the cover story is about growing peppers. While not specifically for container gardening, they do have a lot of container ideas, and growing tips for people without a lot of space.
My wife bought me one for that same reason lol

I haven't seen one. In fact, the only chile-related magazine I have seen is the Chile Pepper magazine, but it focuses more on recipes and eating chiles than it does on growing. They occasionally have stuff related to growing, but not much.

I read www.maxiumumyield.com all the time. They do offer a printed copy of the magazine, but I found it easier to just read the online version for free.

Back