• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Anybody Else Ever See This? 02-16-10

I was going to try and do womthing with the seed husk but decided to let it be and see what happens...

All you need is another freak seed, then you can name them Ennie, Meanie, Minie and Fred, cause we dont want no Moe!!! LOL That last picture definately looks like it is trying to eat the other one.

The only freaks I've got this year is a few 3 cots, and a yellow cardi that refused to die.:shocked: I tried to thin it out, so I cut the stem just above the soil line. It is now growing its true leaves about a week and a half later. I seperated it from the one I planned to keep in the first place and figured if it wants to live that bad, I might as well see how far it can go.;)

Pic:
DSC00833.jpg

Extra marouga blend on left, CARDI in middle, and naranjilla plant on right.

jacob

That's kind of cool AJ. Appreciate you sharing it with us. Oh man, do you think they could be Craniopagus conjoined twins?

Not likely, pod shape is greatly effected by the enviroment... Something that is almost impossible to "clone" with near 100% for each twin. Even the slightest difference will have a snowball or avalanche effect and as a result you will get similar, but not identical pods.

Back