• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

Anybody else growing cannabis?

Uncle Eckley

Extreme Member
We've had legal homegrow in Virginia since the summer and I've been having a blast. I run a little 36x20x63 tent and have been able to provide a modest abundance for myself and some family. Just switched from a three-plant staggered autoflower cycle with individual reservoirs to one big reservoir so I can run autos or photos.
Anybody else post your rig?

20211222_210225.jpg

Last edited:
Just to update, this started about 2 days after the Miracle-Gro 10-52-10 was applied @ 1/2 tsp/per gallon. I have since upped to 1 tsp/gallon..sorry about my inability to focus this cam, maybe there's an app for this...

20220415_111234.jpg
20220415_111211.jpg
20220415_110718.jpg

Not sure what to expect from here, but each plant is sucking up over 2 cups a day...

If its growing good, great, is your place dry, are the leaves drooping.
Mirical grow might not be the best nutrient, but if it works for you.

Growing good? Oh yeah. Leaves only droop when I'm late watering. They seem to like the Miracle-Gro just fine. This is my first attempt, may get more ambitious in the future, neighbors say the stuff grows like weeds here, even with the low humidity. Right now we're @ 26% outside, 12% in...
Looks right to me, @stettoman!

Thanks Unc, they're pretty much growing themselves, though I pruned a lot of big shady leaves the other day. They look kinda sparse, but very healthy.

I just wonder how long before the pretty flowers get red in them....?

Well @Uncle Eckley , now that I'm in flower mode, I remember you saying something about upping my 'K' game.

I thought the pickins would be a little better at the local ACE, but I had a choice between 9-5-12 and 18-18-21, both, again, Miracle-Grow. Went with the 18-18-21. I'm going my usual route of about half-dosing at first, but all my flower tops look like a Russian Shapka, I'd like to see some taller results like a British Grenadier Bearskin.

Wish me luck, boys!

That ought to produce better results than sticking with the 5-1-1 through flower. Can't wait to see how they turn out.

What'd you do with Señor Nutsack?

That ought to produce better results than sticking with the 5-1-1 through flower. Can't wait to see how they turn out.

What'd you do with Señor Nutsack?

Gad I hope you mean that testy boy that snuck into the girls room...

If so, he went outside, mayhap to ruin a neighbor's carefully guided grow. You can smell the stuff all over this town. I'm kinda impudent like that...😈

I still have most of a pill bottle of seed, not to mention a number of friendly sources right here in the Springs. I'm also thinking of applying for work at one of the many nurseries in the area. There are more hoop houses going up every day...🧑‍🌾

They're getting leggy

20220422_064842.jpg

But the blossoms are starting to get inspired.

20220422_065000.jpg

I'd put them outside, but we're still getting frost. Not to mention the virtual total lack of privacy in this tight cluster of a neighborhood.

The stretch is perfectly normal; they do it in sunlight. Got some trichomes coming in, too!

Back