• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

Anybody else growing cannabis?

Uncle Eckley

Extreme Member
We've had legal homegrow in Virginia since the summer and I've been having a blast. I run a little 36x20x63 tent and have been able to provide a modest abundance for myself and some family. Just switched from a three-plant staggered autoflower cycle with individual reservoirs to one big reservoir so I can run autos or photos.
Anybody else post your rig?

20211222_210225.jpg

Last edited:
Tent today.

20220705_134130.jpg

I lost all three outside plants. What looks to me like some sort of deficiency turned them all copper and crunchy. I suck at dirt.

Last edited:
@PaulG Yeah.. Part of me wants to start again. They'd flower "early," but cannabis is good outdoors here into December. But then I don't even understand what went wrong with the first three, so why should I waste three more beans? I'm convinced it's my dirt, but I don't know what to do differently.

I lost all three outside plants. What looks to me like some sort of deficiency turned them all copper and crunchy. I suck at dirt.

Two recovered. And it wasn't me that killed the one. Now that I'm seeing the comparatively late reaction from the pine tree on the other side of the house, I understand that some villainous scum sprayed something mean on a windy day. Dood on the corner of the deck took the worst of it being nearer where the wind blows between my house and the neighbor's. I know these things happen, but man it sucks. I laid some powerful curses this morning; now I'm out of chicken blood.

Replacement sprouts are doing great - leaning into the sun and a perfect shade of green.

Last edited:
Back