• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

Anybody else growing cannabis?

Uncle Eckley

Extreme Member
We've had legal homegrow in Virginia since the summer and I've been having a blast. I run a little 36x20x63 tent and have been able to provide a modest abundance for myself and some family. Just switched from a three-plant staggered autoflower cycle with individual reservoirs to one big reservoir so I can run autos or photos.
Anybody else post your rig?

20211222_210225.jpg

Last edited:
DYDv2Ip.jpg

This is the weed sending out side shoots - I think I need to lob off the top to make it grow more outwards - yes?

zc7kcwo.jpg

and this is the weed that's gone very leggy and not sending out side shoots - don't worry I've just watered it so it doesn't look so droopy

Started the flush on both plants in the tent today. Will cut them down Friday or Saturday. Two plants at once. Ugh. Gonna be a slog.

I put down my last Zkittlez and Bruce Banner beans yesterday afternoon.

Spent a couple hours modeling my next-generation net cup, too. I might even get them in time for this round.

Hey, Unc! Those are some of the best colas
I've seen coming out of a grow tent, my friend.
A couple of those would equal the entire pro-
duction of a plant I grew a couple of yers ago :rofl:

Hey, Unc! Those are some of the best colas
I've seen coming out of a grow tent, my friend.
A couple of those would equal the entire pro-
duction of a plant I grew a couple of yers ago :rofl:

Thankee, sir! I was unfortunately a little disappointed with them - they weren't nearly as dense as they looked. Still, I'm getting 20% weight back in rosin from the first one. Can't sniff at that!

ECK!!!!!! I've got buds growing :dance:

Awesome, Tink!! They must like what you're doing. Keep it up!

@Uncle Eckley Nice little thread you’ve got going on here man! Nice work 🤘🤘🤘

Thank you! :cheers:

Bruce Banner and Zkittlez sproutlings are moving up to the teardrops tomorrow. Brand new piña colada auto sproutling out on the deck, too! Mimosa photo has finally hit its stride after getting over my overzealous soil mix. Critical Widow photo is weird but hanging in.

I think both my weeds are male - I've been told only females produce weed, that true?
Do I bin 'em?

Unfortunately, yes, only female flowers are worth growing. If you're sure they're male, yep - compost 'em. You'll want to find feminized seeds to try again. Sorry, Tink. :'(

Last edited:
Back