• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

Anybody else growing cannabis?

Uncle Eckley

Extreme Member
We've had legal homegrow in Virginia since the summer and I've been having a blast. I run a little 36x20x63 tent and have been able to provide a modest abundance for myself and some family. Just switched from a three-plant staggered autoflower cycle with individual reservoirs to one big reservoir so I can run autos or photos.
Anybody else post your rig?

20211222_210225.jpg

Last edited:
I remember being flabbergasted by that plant
and the amount of product he got off of it!

Nothing like 'naturalized' 😉

Last edited:
Yesterday. Last fresh nutes for Bruce Banner. Will start the flush on that one soon.
20221002_191256.jpg

Looks like I might get a Zkittlez color show this time!
20221003_155953.jpg

I had the original Zkittlez cut some years back and it is a bitch of a plant. Slow, very low resistance to pest, virus, molds, and weak structure. But the smoke is amazing lol 10 out of 10 for flavor and the effects are quite nice too. I crossed it to a Pineapple that was fast, extreme resistance, and crazy vigor with nice results. The Zkittlez terps can be quite recessive when breeding with it i found. I find about 1 out of 6 plants have true Zkittlez flavor in my Pineapple Zkittlez.

I had the original Zkittlez cut some years back and it is a bitch of a plant. Slow, very low resistance to pest, virus, molds, and weak structure. But the smoke is amazing lol 10 out of 10 for flavor and the effects are quite nice too. I crossed it to a Pineapple that was fast, extreme resistance, and crazy vigor with nice results. The Zkittlez terps can be quite recessive when breeding with it i found. I find about 1 out of 6 plants have true Zkittlez flavor in my Pineapple Zkittlez.

The slow growth and poor structure hold true in these, lol! I've never had any trouble with pests, mold, or disease in the tent, though. Makes nice rosin, but not worth the trouble IMO.

Posting for a friend getting ready to harvest in a couple weeks...

Dude is 6'3" tall, plant is 4" more and going...
Dont know plant specs...sorry...

Attachments

• 20221003_223623.jpg
    20221003_223623.jpg
    366.8 KB · Views: 78
  • 20221002_140609.jpg
    20221002_140609.jpg
    339.9 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
I had a Hindu Kush plant years back that took over my yard. I had to trim it because you could see it from the road a block away lol. I was easily nine feet tall...3lb harvest on that plant. Hindu Kush is pretty serious indica. Don't make any ambitious plans
:shocked: :eek: :shocked:

Back