• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Anybody know where I can get a restauraunt style pepper sauce bottle?

Anybody familiar with the shaker bottles that are always on the tables of restaurants and buffets containing pickled peppers.  You see them all over the place down here in the south...  We use the vinegar on greens and what-not.

Where can I buy the bottles?

Harold

Also check your local $1 stores -- you can usually find some sort of bottle that would be useable there (even if it is filled with something you wind up dumping) and they are usually less costly than ordering a small amount of bottles\tops from a supplier by the time you add in the shipping etc. !

Or as you mention every restaurant having them - check with them and see if they have any spare empties you could have - I know we always threw out several dozen empties when refilling the bottles for the tables back when I managed restaurants.

Whitewookie said:
Perfect, thanks
Harold
Yup people use those for infused oils and vinegars, and really, that's what it is, infused vinegar. With the larger bottles you can fit a lot of peppers, even fat ones. I like the metal pour spouts.

DUDE free ground shipping!

$3.99... 2 bottles... free ship... looks like the deal.

Those might actually work for me when I get my plants going. Now if only I can find a bottler :)

LOL. Oh I didn't know you were talking about swing tops. I thought you meant those bottles with peppers inside and reducer tops. Okay then.

You can buy those bottle pourers that bars use and save ANY liquor bottle. That's another way. But if you just mean swing-tops with open bottle spouts never mind.

The Hot Pepper said:
LOL. Oh I didn't know you were talking about swing tops. I thought you meant those bottles with peppers inside and reducer tops. Okay then.

You can buy those bottle pourers that bars use and save ANY liquor bottle. That's another way. But if you just mean swing-tops with open bottle spouts never mind.
I actually meant what you are talking about, but about beer 6 the Grolsch bottle occurred to me.... Then I remembered Toppers....

Thanks for you help, you actually got me thinking outside the box...
Harold

Back