• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Anyone Ever Seen a TRUE Orange Super Hot Pod

I'm always looking. I mean a dead-on bright orange pod with high capsicin content inside. Not orangish/yellow...pure orange ripened stage. :) Surprise me and tell me yes.

Chris

Maybe as elusive as the true white podded SuperHot.

But alas, eventually someone will get those white or orange podded Supers to breed true.

Good luck to you in your quest in the meantime! :cool:

dvg

I have some Orange Scorp seeds from i bet you know who.
Have only tried them dry and they are very flavorful but not super hot. I just tried another piece and its hot but about Fatalii hot to me.

Just let me know if you want any seeds :P

didnt i give you peach bhut jolokia seeds they are a light oranges peach the f2 is the same color of peach hab only got a few pods on the f2 seeds not many at all but still tring to get it up but i thought i shared some with you

I'm always looking. I mean a dead-on bright orange pod with high capsicin content inside. Not orangish/yellow...pure orange ripened stage. :) Surprise me and tell me yes.

Chris
your yucaten habanero. u can getem right at ur local grocery store. only one i know of besides the jolokia.

I got them a bit too late to grow this season. :) They are a definitely next year!! The peach color is gorgeous, but I'm also seeking a pure orange colored super hot. VERY hard to find. Most pods that are orange just are in a transition stage before red. It would be stunning to see real orange.

Chris

didnt i give you peach bhut jolokia seeds they are a light oranges peach the f2 is the same color of peach hab only got a few pods on the f2 seeds not many at all but still tring to get it up but i thought i shared some with you

Back