• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Anyone ever use Triple Action Plus II?...

A couple of my tomatoes are showing signs of stress. I checked and found mites, a few aphids, and the inevitable yellow fungus problem. Also, one of my choc habs is being chewed up by what I believe are leaf hoppers. So, I happened across this product:

http://www.fertilome.com/product.aspx?pid=062dfd7a-5cdd-4613-b0c4-e7322f9de885

It is-
.25% Pyrethrins
2.50% Piperonyl Butoxide, technical
70.00% Clarified extract of Neem Oil
other ingredients - 27.25% (no clue what these are, I am assuming inert filler)

I just applied it with a pump sprayer to the affected plants and was wondering if anyone had used it before, or if anyone else has any other suggestions in case this product doesn't get the job done. It says to apply on a 7 day schedule, but I am thinking of pushing it to the next application in 5 days and then back off.

One more question for you master gardeners - I used daconil on a cherry tomato for the same fungus and it worked great, and am wondering if daconil can be used in conjunction with this stuff?

Thanks!

No answer on this? I have a leaf hopper problem. Tried a combined spray of eco dish soap and habanero/water mix, but they came back pretty quickly. I have heard neem oil is good for a lot of things. I liked the idea from another thread of putting ant traps on boards on top of the soil so the ant killer won't leech.

Back