• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

flavor Anyone growing or tasted these varieties?

Bubble Gum 7 Mamp
Purple Haze
Rouge Noir
Vietato

Any info other than internet sources? These were acquired from Mojo Peppers in Italy.

AaronTT said:
Bubble Gum 7 Mamp
Purple Haze
Rouge Noir
Vietato

Any info other than internet sources? These were acquired from Mojo Peppers in Italy.
I'm Growing BBG7 MAMP and couldn't find any info outside of Mojo's site. They're currently at the very small seedling stage. Expecting varibles since it's an F1, but it was intriguing enough that I decided to try it. Really excited to watch these progress.

For the curious...

Bubble Gum 7 Mamp
P9060514_%2BBBG7%2BMamp.jpg

IMG_0460_BBG7%2BMAMP%2BMojo.jpg

Purple Haze
202727-a9516b278fbc4eaa9cfd52534fbd9fcb.jpeg

Rouge Noir
202727-d359e4998c5f428ba68704d082eda184.jpeg

Vietato
202727-baf1e18030aa43a6992879630ab2131f.jpeg

hogleg said:
Grown and tasted plenty Purple Haze. Not a pepper though  :high:  :rofl:
I knew someone would make a reference to this particular plant :P . I personally quit, but haze varieties were one of my favorites. 99% though of purple strains I did not like. I always though they were too weak and short lasting. Now silver haze is another story...

ShortcutToHell said:
I'm Growing BBG7 MAMP and couldn't find any info outside of Mojo's site. They're currently at the very small seedling stage. Expecting varibles since it's an F1, but it was intriguing enough that I decided to try it. Really excited to watch these progress.
Nice. I will interested to see your progress, hope you post some pics. It looks promising.
Purple haze really looks bad ass. Love the purple calyx and purple spots.

Rouge Noire is supposed to be a pheno of Bhut X Neyde.

Vietato is supposed to have a really good complex flavor, excellent production.

AaronTT said:
I knew someone would make a reference to this particular plant :P . I personally quit, but haze varieties were one of my favorites. 99% though of purple strains I did not like. I always though they were too weak and short lasting. Now silver haze is another story...

Nice. I will interested to see your progress, hope you post some pics. It looks promising.
Purple haze really looks bad ass. Love the purple calyx and purple spots.

Rouge Noire is supposed to be a pheno of Bhut X Neyde.

Vietato is supposed to have a really good complex flavor, excellent production.
...now you have me wishing that I had tried some of the others. Will stay in touch and maybe we can swap pics. Hopefully we will get some good "bleeders."

Back