• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Anyone growing the Brown Bhutlah SLP?

The last of my 3 brown bhutlah plants is now fruiting.
The slowest growing is also the meanest looking. 
IMG_0449_zps102d4e80.jpg

Looking really good! I also grow the brown Bhultlah SLP in 2015. And i ask me if they are at the same heat like the chocolate Bhutlah...

Im not sure, I have never had a chocolate bhutlah.

It seems the plants i grew were not very stable. As all 3 have turned out substantially different and they taste/fell a lot different to.

One hits very quickly and hurts a hell of a lot. I previously didnt think this one was that hot but im rethinking that now that the plant is a bit older.

The second one has a burn that is very slow to build. When you first bite it its does not seem hot at all but builds to be quite painful. 

Im yet to try the one pictured above, but the two I have tried are completely opposite in terms of how they feel.

Iv got a few "super hot beasts" from semilla's as well that are starting to flower, so they should be interesting being their take on the hottest :)

Ok seems like they are not stable. I think peter Merle write something like this on his page.
I grew the Superhot beast last year. And i can say a very nice pod. Nice looking, nice flavour. But I would say it is hot but not as hot as i accepted...
So Semillas now say that his JAFSH are the hottest...We`ll see in 2015 ;)

Elcamino said:
Ok seems like they are not stable. I think peter Merle write something like this on his page.
I grew the Superhot beast last year. And i can say a very nice pod. Nice looking, nice flavour. But I would say it is hot but not as hot as i accepted...
So Semillas now say that his JAFSH are the hottest...We`ll see in 2015 ;)

I have grown the JAFSH red along with my neighbour and it is hot, but far from being the hottest in my opinion....

Austin said:
I believe the simple way to explain it is a big, brown, nasty hot, and pimpled out pod created by Troy Primo.

I googled it and, while I did not find much, what I did supported your description absolutely

The Big Black Mama was created by Troy Primo and it is really Big and bad.
Send you a vid as a pm. 
No other pod made me so much trouble with my stomach :rolleyes:

Back