• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Anyone Growing TRINI CONGO'S ?

I am hotpeppa...they are doing great...will post a couple of pics later today for you..

From my understanding and experience, the Trini Congo can mean a lot of lot of different C. chinense peppers. Where we often call all chinenses' habs, they call them congos. I've grown several red varieties as well as black and brown ones and have loved them all.

AlabamaJack said:
I am hotpeppa...they are doing great...will post a couple of pics later today for you..

thanks AJ !

POTAWIE said:
From my understanding and experience, the Trini Congo can mean a lot of lot of different C. chinense peppers. Where we often call all chinenses' habs, they call them congos. I've grown several red varieties as well as black and brown ones and have loved them all.

interesting.. the only one i have going is a unknown variety and its not doing very well... i hope it will start getting better..

here is a pic of mine

inbud.jpg

thanks TCG...what doesn't grow good for me is these dang Rocotos...started a 72 cell tray full of them and only have about 6 tiny plants left...beats me why they don't grow for me since they get the same care as my annuums and chinense...maybe then need something else...

here is a pic of my Trinidad Congos...they have been kinda neglected but I have about 20 of them anyway..

041009g001.jpg

Back