• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Anyone have any ideas as to what this is?

I belive that is caused from the cells expanding when plants absorb too much water. I can't think of the name for it and it's kinda weird being that you are in hydro haha.

Excellent! Weird as I haven't changed my watering schedule but I will diao in my drip times now for sure! I'm in rockwool doing three 5 minute waterings in Hugo blocks. They always seem wet so it makes sense.

It's just like a human that has an issue with their lymphatic system and gets lymph edema. Basically swollen lymph nodes. The same thing happen in a plant except the don't have the lymph system and their veins distend.

Ayeso said:
Excellent! Weird as I haven't changed my watering schedule but I will diao in my drip times now for sure! I'm in rockwool doing three 5 minute waterings in Hugo blocks. They always seem wet so it makes sense.

I would tune your cycle timer down to 2 waterings a day so they have time to dry out some.

hogleg said:
I would tune your cycle timer down to 2 waterings a day so they have time to dry out some.
For indoor grows, and plants that small, you can get by with one watering a day in ebb and flow.

If that's drain to waste, more waterings of weaker nutrients and less volume while the plants are small, then ease into full strength/full volume as the roots spread out.

solid7 said:
For indoor grows, and plants that small, you can get by with one watering a day in ebb and flow.

If that's drain to waste, more waterings of weaker nutrients and less volume while the plants are small, then ease into full strength/full volume as the roots spread out.

Its a drip feed recirculating. The plants are a good size now. Sitting at about 2 feet tall.

Back