• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Anyone have Kpakpo Shito seeds?

I've been trying to get peppers from different parts of the world, and since my chocolate scotch bonnet seems to be on its last legs from bacteria infections, I figured I'd get the psuedo scotch bonnets from West Africa as a replacement. Pepperlover is out of stock, so I thought asking people here would be a good idea. To trade, I'll have Jigsaw, VV7 Scorpion, Sugar Rush Aji, maybe a chocolate bell, and for sure Liebesapfel by the end of the month or so. Not isolated seeds, with exception of Liebesapfel, which flowered first.

smokemaster said:
I do but would have to see how many I have,
They are from a trade,probably not isolated...
If I have time,I'll check out my stash tonight...
I'm fine with not isolated ones. It adds a fun guess if you ask me.

I have 8 or so I could send you if you want (only have a dozen left).  I harvested these from the Zoo Arboretum here in Minneapolis (I think Joe Delaney was the provider of the seeds to the Arboretum) last year.  It would be fun to trade for either the Jigsaw or Sugar Rush. Iif you are interested, send me a pm.

poypoyking said:
I have 8 or so I could send you if you want (only have a dozen left).  I harvested these from the Zoo Arboretum here in Minneapolis (I think Joe Delaney was the provider of the seeds to the Arboretum) last year.  It would be fun to trade for either the Jigsaw or Sugar Rush. Iif you are interested, send me a pm.
Those would be these kpakpo shito, right?

http://thehotpepper.com/topic/45985-hidden-gems-kaa-sangwa-kinnit-and-kpakpo-shito/?hl=%2Bkpakpo+%2Bshito

Back