• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Anyone hear of Nunzio's Hot Sauce

Friend brought some back from Florida a few years ago. I heard Nunzio was in jail and production stopped. I would love to know where that stuff can be purchased??!! Any help?????

All I found was pizzerias and restaurants when I looked it up and there's a load of Nunzio's out there and quite a few in jail too.

I haven't been able to find squat on this stuff, yet.....just mention of a fairky well known restaurant in Ft. Myers.

My husband I bought some of Nunzio's sauce from him when he was working at a restaurant as a chef in Flagler Beach, Florida. This was about
8 years ago. He made the world's best corned beef and we asked for hot sauce. The waitress said they only had some the chef made. When we raved about the food and the sauce and asked if we could buy some he came out to meet us. I spoke to Nunzio on the phone a few years ago and he said his last batch was not acceptable and he was waiting to get the right peppers. We had a flyer with BayRdidgeSauce.com (in New Jersey) but they seem to have gone out of business. The phone number I have on the flyer no longer works either.

We would LOVE to track him down and his sauce as we introduced my cousin and her husband to it and they liked it as much as we do. If anyone finds the sauce or Nunzio, please post.

wow imagine my surprise. joining up and stumbling on my ol' friends name. john D. nunzio. it's been years since I've heard from him since he went on his trip. he was a great co chef. I wish I could find more if his sauce. first batch was best.

only local he had quite a few batches and sold them local for about 6 years then kinda droped off the earth. he did wonders with his mango hab sauce. it was the best.

Back