• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Anyone know some great gardening books?

Hey I'm back on the forum again those seed people have sent me are great, I have some survivors from from my noobie ways. My chocolate hab, bhut jolokia, aji lemon, red sav fat true, and most prolific chacoense. The chocolate hab and bhut jolokia are doing great the others are struggling, but I read everyday now, so I thought I would ask what books helped you quite a bit in your gardening? PS: I want to learn about pruning a plant to start new growth and to bring inside for cold weather which does not last much here in phoenix az, also I need to learn how to water my plants better I never get it right. There is so much to learn.

go to lowes and look at there books. im sure there will be something,also they have this thing called google,and you tube.

Gardening Indoors with Soil & Hydroponics is the best book I have found on indoor gardening. A lot of information can be found in that book, so don't let the indoor part discourage you from checking it out.
Thanks a bunch actually I want to do some indoor gardening too :-)

http://www.barnesand...ntes/1007788039

book can be used for application on many plants. Includes feedings. hydro. soil. pest. diseases. deficiency's. everything!!
lol they sure are a beautiful plant shame they are illegal well sort of haha.

lol they sure are a beautiful plant shame they are illegal well sort of haha.

Not everywhere, but yeah where you and I live :( . But I actually learned a great deal from that book that I later applied to my introduction to growing peppers indoors. Also, check out Pirating Plants - The Gardener's Guide to Getting Something for Nothing. I found it at my local library and it's full of very neat oldschool propagation methods. It's also available on Amazon.

Not everywhere, but yeah where you and I live :( . But I actually learned a great deal from that book that I later applied to my introduction to growing peppers indoors. Also, check out Pirating Plants - The Gardener's Guide to Getting Something for Nothing. I found it at my local library and it's full of very neat oldschool propagation methods. It's also available on Amazon.

Yeah i picked that pot book up at barnes and noble. Theres just so much tons of information in it its really worth to have. Sure you may not be growing pot but its info can easily be applied to peppers

I like the name all ready :-) I will definitely check these book
s out thanks

Back