Anyone near Reading, Pa. want red savinas?

I have had a bumper crop of red savinas and if you want some, you are welcome. I have six one gallon bags in my freezer and I made some puree. There are still a bunch of peppers ready, and more on the way. I have been making sauce all summer, and I think I'm savinaed out. Let me know...

What do you store your sauces in and do you keep them room temp ot in fridge and finally how long do they stay fresh in the containers ..... sorry its off subject

I keep my sauces in 16 oz. mason jars after a water bath at 200 F for 15 minutes. They will last for months, if not for a year. . If I need something right now, I sanitize the jars in the oven at 200 and put them in the jar hot after cooking.  When cooled, they go in the fridge. Can't mess around with this stuff...

Tempting, but the crop here in Camp Hill is a bumper too. I have Caribbean Red Habaneros coming out my ears. Would like to try a RS since it has been years. I know they are cousin to the CRH, but still..... Need any Yellow 7Pots or Morougas????

Back