• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Anyone selling seeds? Morgua & Douglah

Not sure if there is a different location to ask this.

Was just wondering if anyone would be willing to sell a few fresh seeds at a reasonable price. This forum is probably better than ebay/amazon for this kind of thing.
Looking for mogura and douglah, half-dozen of each? Just so I can (hopefully) make out with one of each plant haha. Using paypal if thats cool.

Also - I will be in Fargo, ND. Do you think I will be able to grow these indoors?

Try www.pepperlover.com... You won't be disappointed. I think you can find her wherever the marketplace: seeds/pods went to. The last forum on the main board. And... :welcome: !

It's called Forum Ads now.

I forgot what these are just got them from pepperlover I forget what they are a I got ts jonahs and I think moruga/ morich? You can have some(6) of these for a sasbe if you want? JUST FOUND OUT (MORUGA)
2012-07-30_18-52-36_354.jpg

Yup, I bet if you stick around for a bit, make a few posts, get to know folks, then this fall when folks start offering free seeds if you send them an envelope, you'll be in great shape, and (most likely) a better grower because of it.

Back